For who ?
* First- and second-level students.
* Dance, theatre or music students.
* Artistic Baccalaureate students.
* Anyone interested in dance, theatre or rhythm.
Who can HOST workshops ?
* Educational centers.
* Schools of Music, Theatre or Dance.
What is the AIM/GOAL/OBJECTIVE ?
Offer an interdisciplinary activity
where teachers and students,
of all age groups, can share an
enjoyable and ARTISTIC experience through rhythm!
What PROPS do you need?
* PerkImBa can transport and rent all instruments.
* With a bit of time and a desire for creativity … you can make your own drums,
pet-sticks and everything else we use from recycled material: PVC, bottle
tops, brush handles…in an additional workshop we'll show you how to make
And of course everything you make will be yours to take away.
AN EXPERIENCE TO REMEMBER !!!
What FORMATS are offered ?
* One off! A single one-day workshop for small
groups with the possibility of a final session with
ALL participants directed by PerkImBa Cia.
* Different workshops over several sessions:
creative movement, rhythm and improvisation.
Any large space, gym, auditorium,
A space without chairs with sufficient
room to move and exchange at our leisure.